Cheshire West & Chester Council logo

Trading Standards

Man knocking on doorContact trading standards

Report a trading standards issue or seek advice if you think a trader has broken the law or acted unfairly. 

Advice for businesses about trading standards legislation.

Contact information, fees and charges for the calibration service. 

Advice for consumers about the different ways they are protected. 

A register of reliable and competent traders in West Cheshire.