Cheshire West & Chester Council logo

Contact Trading Standards

Citizens advice bureau logoConsumers

To report a matter or to seek advice please contact Citizens Advice Consumer Service. They will advise you and will also refer complex enquiries, urgent enquiries and those requiring further action to Regulatory Services.

UK European Consumer Centre for Services

eccs logoIf you happen to be in dispute with a trader located in a different country to yourself, but still in the European Union, the UK ECC may be able to provide further support and assist in the contacting of the trader on your behalf: