Council-owned property to let
This page lists council owned property that is currently available to let. A full list of available lettings is also available to download below.
Chester area office
- 25 Watergate Street (PDF, 303KB) - Under offer
- 26 Watergate Street (PDF, 291KB) - Under offer
- 61 Watergate Row (PDF, 286KB)
- 71 Watergate Row (PDF, 277KB) - Under offer
Ellesmere Port and Neston area office
- Units 2 and 3 Craftworkshops - Combined doc (PDF, 296KB)
- Former garage site off Hillside Drive, Ellesmere Port - to be sold at auction on 9 June 2016
Winsford and Northwich area office
- Castle Park, Frodsham (PDF, 552KB)
- Dalby Court, Gadbrook Business Centre, Northwich (PDF, 351KB)
- Windsor House, Northwich (PDF, 365KB)
- Meridian House, Winsford Industrial Estate (PDF, 385KB)
- 7 and 8 Duttons Business Centre, Northwich (PDF, 317KB)
- 93 Brunner Court, Northwich (PDF, 338KB)
- 95a - 97a Brunner Court, Northwich (PDF, 350KB)
- Unit 2a Winsford Industrial Estate (PDF, 471KB)
- Unit 2b Winsford Industrial Estate (PDF, 469KB)
- Verdin Exchange, Winsford (PDF, 529KB)
The Forum shopping centre, Chester
Available council premises are also registered on our commercial sites and premises database along with local and nationwide commercial agents sites and premises.
Agricultural holdings and land
Fishing rights on Council-owned stretches of the River Dee, Chester.
Mixed Woodland, Whitegate
Parkside Wood is an area of mixed woodland extending to about 15.4 acres comprising mainly deciduous trees with some conifers. There is a public footpath that runs along the northern boundary and through the northern end of the woodland.