Council-owned property to let
This page lists council owned property that is currently available to let. A full list of available lettings is also available to download below.
Chester area office
- 25 Watergate Street (PDF, 294KB)
- 61 Watergate Row (PDF, 286KB)
- 71 Watergate Row (PDF, 277KB)
- Unit 5 Sealand Trade Park (PDF, 359KB)
Ellesmere Port and Neston area office
- Units 2 and 3 Craftworkshops - Combined doc (PDF, 296KB)
- Units 7, 30, 32a and 36 Westminster Industrial Park - Combined doc (PDF, 333KB)
Winsford and Northwich area office
- Castle Park, Frodsham (PDF, 552KB)
- Dalby Court, Gadbrook Business Centre, Northwich (PDF, 351KB)
- Windsor House, Northwich (PDF, 365KB)
- Meridian House, Winsford Industrial Estate (PDF, 385KB)
- The Business Centre, Winsford (PDF, 351KB)
- 7 and 8 Duttons Business Centre, Northwich (PDF, 317KB)
- 93 Brunner Court, Northwich (PDF, 338KB)
- 95a - 97a Brunner Court, Northwich (PDF, 350KB)
- Unit 2a Winsford Industrial Estate (PDF, 471KB)
- Unit 2b Winsford Industrial Estate (PDF, 469KB)
- Unit 7, Woodord Court, Winsford (PDF, 427KB)
- Unit 9 Woodford Court, Winsford (PDF, 432KB)
- Verdin Exchange, Winsford (PDF, 529KB)
The Forum shopping centre, Chester
Available council premises are also registered on our commercial sites and premises database along with local and nationwide commercial agents sites and premises.
Agricultural holdings and land
Fishing rights on Council-owned stretches of the River Dee, Chester.
Mixed Woodland, Whitegate
Parkside Wood is an area of mixed woodland extending to about 15.4 acres comprising mainly deciduous trees with some conifers. There is a public footpath that runs along the northern boundary and through the northern end of the woodland.