Cheshire West & Chester Council logo

Housing benefit

HousesHousing benefit is a means-tested benefit to help people to pay their rent.

Applying and eligibility

See if you qualify for help with your rent and council tax:

Further help

Universal Credit

Contact us

Application forms

Our performance

You can find out more about our performance with dealing with claims in: