Ellesmere Port Library
Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BG
Telephone: 0151 337 4684/5
Fax: 0151 337 4697
Please note: due to essential maintenance work by United Utilities there will be no toilet facilities in the library on Friday 19 September.
|Monday||9am - 7pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 7pm|
|Friday||9am - 7pm|
|Saturday||9am - 1pm|
Registration Service - If you want to see the Registrar, please make an appointment by telephoning 0300 123 7037.
- Ellesmere Port PCSO: The Police Community Support Officer holds an advice desk in the library 12pm - 1pm.
- Baby rhyme and sign: 10.30am - 11.15am, weekly in term time
- Toddler rhyme and sign: 11.15am - 12pm, weekly in term time
- Under 5s storytime: 2pm - 2.30pm -
- Reading group: 1.30pm - 3pm - second in each month
Where is the library? How do I get there?
Directions - Leave the M53 at Junction 9 and follow the signs for the town centre. After a mile turn left at the traffic lights into Civic Way (just before the Civic Hall) and the library is on the right hand side, opposite the bus station.
Public transport - The library is opposite the bus station.
Please visit the Bus Service Timetables directory to view bus timetables or plan your journey with Transport Direct below. You can also call Cheshire Traveline on 0845 140 2666, 8am - 8pm, for further information.
Parking - Pay and display parking facilities are available next to the library.
Disabled parking - Disabled parking is available adjacent to the library.