Parkgate Road, Neston, CH64 6QE
Telephone: 0151 337 4670
Fax: 0151 353 0309
Christmas and new year
Our Christmas and new year opening hours, from Wednesday 24 December 2014 until Monday 5 January 2015, are available:
|Monday||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 7pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5pm|
|Friday||9am - 7pm|
|Saturday||9.30am - 1pm|
- Under 5s stories and rhymes: 2.15pm - 2.45pm - weekly (term time)
- Reading group: 3.30pm - 4.30pm - every four weeks
- Citizens Advice Bureau: Second and fourth Wednesday of each month, 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Plus Dane Rent Surgery 10am-12pm. Drop in no need to book.
- Reading group: 11am to 12 noon - every four weeks
- Baby rhyme time: 2.15pm - 2.45pm, (term time)
- Family history group: monthly on the third Friday of every month
Monday - Friday
- IT Buddies: Informal one-to-one support in computing, using the People's Network machines. Available every morning on Monday - Friday, and Friday 5.30pm - 7.15pm
- Plus Dane Group: Housing Officer available Monday to Friday – please contact the library about the Housing Officer’s availability
Other Services available at your library
Customer Services Centre
- Telephone: 0300 123 8 123
- Email: email@example.com
- Other customer service centres in Cheshire West
Friends of Neston Library
Do you love your library? Would you like to get involved more? The Friends are a lively group who meet once a month and do all sorts of things from author events to the Centenary Mosaic. What would you like to do? Come along to one of our meetings to find out more.
Books on Wheels
Neston Library along with the WRVS provide a free ‘Books on Wheels’ service to anyone who is housebound in the area. Volunteers deliver the books or talking books on a regular basis, free of charge and dedicated library staff make the selection based on each borrowers personal tastes. All the volunteers are CRB checked. The ‘Books on Wheels’ service is a lifeline for many local people.
Do you know anyone who is housebound and has no-one to collect books or talking books for them? We can help... Or do you have a few hours spare to volunteer? For further information, please contact the library or view the 'Books on Wheels' flyer (PDF, 189KB).
Where is the library? How do I get there?
Directions - Neston Library is on the left hand side after the shops on Parkgate Road, on the way out of Neston.
Public transport - Neston railway station is five minutes walk from the library; bus stops are five minutes walk from the library.
Parking - There is a small car park at the rear of the library and some on road parking at the front.