Little Sutton Library
Chester Road, Little Sutton, Ellesmere Port, CH66 1QQ
Telephone: 0151 339 3373
Fax: 0151 339 3373
|Monday||10am - 1pm, 2pm - 5pm|
|Tuesday||1pm - 7pm|
|Thursday||10am - 1pm, 2pm - 5pm|
|Friday||1pm - 7pm|
|Saturday||9.30am - 1pm|
- Beginners IT classes: six week course for £10. Mondays 11am - 12.30pm. Please contact the library for enrolment and dates as places are limited and fill up fast.
- Storytime: suitable for under 5s. Thursday mornings - weekly at 10.30am - 11am. Term time only.
- Ellesmere Port and Neston Talking Newspaper: The Ellesmere Port and Neston Talking Newspaper group for the blind and visually impaired is a partner organisation of the library, and meets after library hours on Thursday evenings. For more information contact Christine Baines on 0151 327 4524.
- Ellesmere Port PCSO: A Police Community Support Officer holds an advice desk in the library on the last Thursday of each month from 3pm - 4pm.
- Adults Reading Group: meets on the first Friday of every month, 2pm - 3pm. Please contact the library for more information.
- Under 5s Craft Sessions: 11am - 11.30am - weekly.
Where is the library? How do I get there?
Directions - Leave the M53 at junction 8, following the signs for Overpool (B5463), across the first roundabout, continuing past Little Sutton rail station on the left, and then turn right at traffic lights on to A41. Library car-park is immediately after garage on the right.
Public transport - The following buses stop just outside the library car park:
- 1 Chester - Liverpool
- 272, 274, 359 Arrowe Park Hospital - Ellesmere Port
- 401 Chester - Liverpool
Please visit the Bus Service Timetables directory to view timetables for these services or plan your journey with Transport Direct below. You can also call Cheshire Traveline on 0871 200 22 33, 8am - 8pm, for further information.
Parking - The library has a car park but it gets very full at busy times as it is shared with the Community Centre and bowling green. There is also a car park in Ledsham Road nearby.