You can request a home visit or telephone call back to discuss your individual circumstances, to see if we can help you claim any benefit or other financial help you may be entitled to.
Where to find help
- Email: email@example.com
- Further information: A-Z of Benefits booklet (PDF, 401KB)
- Telephone: 0300 123 7021
If you need advice about mortgage or rent arrears please visit the following pages:
- Help with fuel costs (PDF, 4.61MB)
- Energy saving tips (PDF, 439KB): Follow this link to see if you are eligible to receive £25 towards heating your home during the cold weather.
- DWP cold weather payments
- Consumer Focus - Utility bill comparison site
- Save money and reduce carbon emissions
Water meter bills
Water Sure is a new scheme from United Utilities providing financial help to domestic customers with a water meter, who use large amounts of water for essential purposes.
If you claim certain benefits or have three children who live with you under the age of 19, or suffer with certain medical conditions you may qualify for help.
Visit the Water Sure website to find out if you qualify and to download an application form.
Other financial help
- Information about free school meals
- West Cheshire Credit Union
- HELP scheme
- Funeral payments
- Budgeting loans
- Sure start maternity grants