Check your Council Tax balance
You can access your Council Tax account online using our eCitizen self service facility. You only need to register once to be able to manage any of your accounts. You can then log in at anytime to view your Council Tax account information. As part of the registration process you will be required to request a PIN. For security reasons this will be sent to you by post.
Using eCitizen allows you to access:
- Any Council Tax payments you have made
- Any balances outstanding
- Your current instalments due
- Copies of any bills or notices that we have issued to you
Services you can access without registering for eCitizen
If you do not wish to register for eCitizen you can access the following services:
- Pay your Council Tax online
- Online change of address form
- Council Tax balance enquiry
- Council Tax band search
If you would like to sign up to receive your Council Tax bill by email please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you quote your Council Tax Account reference.