Cheshire West & Chester Council logo

Crime prevention and emergencies

Domestic abuse

Find out where you can get help if you are a victim of domestic abuse.

Contact us if you have a concern about a child.

Report anti-social behaviour in your area.

If you believe that an adult is being abused contact us.

If you are a victim of a crime or if you see a crime taking place report it to the police.