Protecting children - parents
- Access Team Contact Information: Access Teams are the first point of contact to talk about help for yourself, a relative or friend or for information about Social Services.
- Domestic Violence (PDF, 2.17MB) - What to do if violence is happening around you.
- Safe in Sport (PDF, 231KB) - A guide to parents and carers to help choose children's activities.
- Home Alone (PDF, 1MB) - Information on leaving your child alone at home and what the law is.
- Listening to Children (PDF, 2.3MB) - A leaflet explaining why it is important that parents and carers listen to children carefully.
- Out Alone (PDF, 906KB) - A guide to keeping your child safe.
- Handle with Care (PDF, 3.3MB) - NSPCC guide on keeping your baby safe for parents and carers.
- Cheshire West and Wirral Crossroads - We can provide a trained carer support worker to look after the person you care for at home, to enable you to have a break.
- Leaving Children at Home Alone - A guide on the law.