Cheshire West & Chester Council logo

School transport online payments

You can make a payment here for replacement travel passes, 16+ travel passes, denominational travel passes and spare seat travel passes.

The online service can only be used if we have confirmed that your child is eligible for a bus pass for this academic year, and you have a valid student reference number for your child. If this does not apply telephone:  

Please note: If you have changed address and not yet notified the Integrated Transport Service, please confirm your new address in writing and send to:

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept change of address details over the telephone.

Replacement travel pass

If your child has lost their travel pass a charge of £14 is payable.

Stolen travel passes can be replaced free of charge provided that the theft has been reported to the Police and a crime reference number has been obtained.