Contact School Admissions
The School Admissions Service embraces all aspects of obtaining and allocating school places, which includes:
- Producing literature for parents on the primary and secondary admission processes;
- Coordinating the process for transfer of pupils from primary to secondary school;
- Coordinating applications for admission into reception classes for the first time in September;
- Providing advice and guidance to parents on admission procedures, including the transfer of pupils between schools;
- Acting as the initial contact for parents who wish to make appeals for community and voluntary controlled schools which are full;
- Representing community and voluntary controlled schools as the admitting authority at independent appeal hearings.
- Address: School Admissions, Cheshire West and Chester Council, Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, CW7 1AH
- Helpdesk: 0300 123 7039
- Fax: 01606 288793
- Email: email@example.com.