Cheshire West & Chester Council logo

Health and social care

NurseSocial care

Report concerns about an adult or child, get support and services to help you at home or find care homes and housing.  

Contact us if you suspect abuse or neglect of a vulnerable adult.

Information and locations of care, nursing and residential homes in West Cheshire.

Report a concern about a child's welfare by contacting us.

A new website that provides comprehensive local information, advice and support for families is now available.