Cheshire West & Chester Council logo

Contact adult social care

Elderly couple writing and on telephoneTo receive help for yourself or a member of your family you need to contact our Advice and Contact Team. You can do this by:

Emergency out of office hours number

Missing adults

First contact the police and file a missing persons report

For adults to be considered missing he/she must be absent from their residence for a minimum period of 24 hours.