Cheshire West & Chester Council logo

Physical disabilities

If you have a physical disability or long-term illness we can provide support and advice to you and your carer that may help you to live more independently. More detailed information is also provided for people with visual impairments or hearing impairments.

Where to find help

Please see below for a list of services that Social Services provide. A service may be accessed by the Council following an assessment of need. Contact us via your local Access Team for more detail and information.


Occupational Therapy

Support Services


Financial Help