Information and advice in West Cheshire
The My Life My Choice Information Consortium is a partnership of charities and the Council working together to guide people through the wide range of local services and support available.
The Consortium aims to raise awareness of, and access to, the range of things that are available to help people live their lives in Cheshire West and Chester.
Using our services
What you can expect when you see the My Life My Choice logo or get in touch with one of these agencies:
- Easy access to information about a wide range of local resources to help live my life.
- Support to access specialist support or advice when I need it without repeating my details.
- A quality standard of how information and advice is provided.
- The information is sensitive to my cultural and communication needs.
View My Life My Choice in a larger map
Who is in the My Life My Choice Consortium?
- Age UK Cheshire
- Alzheimer’s Society
- Body Positive
- British Red Cross
- Carers' Centre
- Cheshire Centre for Independent Living
- Cheshire West CAB
- Chester & Ellesmere Port Independent Advocacy (CEPIA)
- DIAL House
- DICE Ltd
- Independent Advocacy
- Making Space
- Multiple Sclerosis Support Centre
- Neuromuscular Support Centre
- Deafness Support Network
- Vale Royal Disability Services
How to join the My Life My Choice Consortium
Membership is open to all voluntary organisations in West Cheshire.
Contact the Council for more information.