Cheshire West & Chester Council logo

Children and young people

This area of the website provides information about services available for children and young people.  If you need information about adult social care and support please visit the adult social page below.

Report child abuse or neglect

If you need to report any concern you may have about a child's welfare, or if you feel that a child may be being abused please visit the report a concern about a child page below.  Remember, your call could mean getting the right help to a family and may even save a child's life.

Alternatively, in an emergency, telephone the police on 0845 458 0000. Please be assured that your referral will be treated in the strictest confidence.

Information, activitiy timetables and locations of Children's Centres in West Cheshire.

Services available and advice for families with children who have disabilities.

You can tell us about any part of the service we have provided to you by using our online form.

Visit the LSCB website to see how they are working to keep West Cheshire's children and young people safe.