Housing advice and homelessness
If you are looking for housing, struggling to keep your home, or if you are worried about homelessness, these pages can help you by providing high quality and up to date advice.
If you would like to speak to a member of the team for further advice or information please contact us.
Housing solutions advice line
- Telephone: 0300 123 2442
For all housing advice enquiries. The advice line is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9am to 5pm and Wednesday 1pm to 5pm.
Emergency out of hours
If you are homeless out of normal office hours you can ring the Housing Solutions out of hours number. This number is not for general housing advice but for people who are in need of accomodation that night.
- Telephone: 0300 123 8123
- Emergency out of hours contacts
- Private tenants or people looking to rent privately
- Social housing tenants or people looking to rent from the council or a housing association.
- People over 55
- Young people
- Gypsies and Travellers
- Victims of domestic abuse
- Home owners and those looking to buy a home
- Private landlords
- People in need of supported accommodation
- People who need help staying in their own home
- Dealing with debt or mortgage arrears
- Your Kindness Could Kill - Cheshire West and Chester
Cheshire West and Chester Council can help if you are homeless or worried about losing your home.
Find out about housing and council tax benefit.