Housing advice and homelessness
If you are looking for housing, struggling to keep your home, or if you are worried about homelessness, these pages can help you by providing high quality and up to date advice.
If you would like to speak to a member of the team for further advice or information please contact Housing Solutions.
- Housing Solutions
- Telephone: 0300 123 2442
For all housing advice enquiries. The advice line is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9am to 5pm and Wednesday 1pm to 5pm.
Emergency out of hours
If you are homeless out of normal office hours you can ring the Housing Solutions out of hours number. This number is not for general housing advice but for people who are in need of accomodation that night.
- Telephone: 0300 123 8123
- Emergency out of hours contacts
Further information is available for the following.
- Dealing with debt or mortgage arrears
- Gypsies and Travellers
- Homeless or worried about losing your home
- Home owners and those looking to buy a home
- Housing and council tax benefit
- People over 55
- Private landlords
- Private tenants or people looking to rent privately
- Social housing tenants or people looking to rent from the council or a housing association.
- People in need of supported accommodation
- Victims of domestic abuse
- Young people
- Your Kindness Could Kill (information about the delivery of services for Single Homeless and Rough Sleeping Individuals across Cheshire West and Chester)