Housing advice and homelessness
If you are looking for housing, struggling to keep your home, or if you are worried about homelessness, these pages can help you by providing high quality and up to date advice.
Watch the video clip to find out more.
Or just use the links below for more information.
If you would like to speak to a member of the team for further advice or information please contact us.
- Private tenants or people looking to rent privately
- Social housing tenants or people looking to rent from the council or a housing association.
- People over 55
- Young people
- Gypsies and Travellers
- Victims of domestic abuse
- Home owners and those looking to buy a home
- Private landlords
- People in need of supported accommodation
- People who need help staying in their own home
- Dealing with debt or mortgage arrears
Cheshire West and Chester Council can help if you are homeless or worried about losing your home.
Find out about housing and council tax benefit.