Local housing market reports
Strategic Housing Market Assessment
All local Councils have a statutory responsibility to ensure they prepare housing and planning policies which reflect the requirements of local communities.
The Council monitors conditions in the local housing market. These reports:
- determine current market conditions
- identify where improvement is needed
- enable us to target resources to best effect
- monitor trends in the local housing market and
- monitor the impact of any interventions
We are committed to a programme of research that will help us to understand the local housing market in Cheshire West and Chester.
Quarterly housing market bulletins
of Local House Price Statistics (PDF, 509KB)
- Quarterly Housing Market Bulletin (January - March 2016) (PDF, 3MB)
- Quarterly Housing Market Bulletin (October - December 2015) (PDF, 2MB)
- Quarterly Housing Market Bulletin (July - September 2015) (PDF, 2MB)
- Quarterly Housing Market Bulletin (April - June 2015) (PDF, 3MB)
Local investment plan (LIP)
If you would like a hard copy of the reports, please contact the Housing Strategy Team (postal charges may apply).