Cheshire West & Chester Council logo

Help to stay in your home

If you need help to stay in your home and support to enable you to live independently, floating support is a flexible service providing housing related support services (not care services) to people, enabling them to live independently in the community.

Watch our video clip for more information:

Housing Solutions - Floating Support - Click to Play 

Floating support is a free service funded by the Council through the Supporting People, providing housing related support services to people enabling them to develop and improve their ability to live independently in their own homes.

It is available to people over 16 and provides a support package that is individually tailored to meet each person's needs.

In the Cheshire West and Chester area floating support is provided by a number of agencies. For further information see the Supporting People web pages or contact Housing Solutions.