Aerial photographs offer a fascinating birds-eye view of towns, villages and the countryside. They show changes in town and country and can be enlarged to pinpoint particular features.
The various aerial surveys are of tremendous value to the council and we feel you might also welcome the opportunity to own a photograph or set of views for your home, school, office, reception area or boardroom.
There are limitless commercial and academic applications as well.
Examples of use
- Architects, Engineers, Surveyors, Valuers and Estate Agents, can use them for site reconnaissance, survey and publicity purposes
- Solicitors, to settle disputes relating to conditions at a particular time.
- Firms, can use a photograph of their premises for display or exhibition purposes, or for the boardroom
- Schools, may want a photograph to show the school grounds and catchment area.
- Students, will be able to use aerial photographs for geography archaeology and environmental studies.
- Ecologists and Foresters, to map habitats and locate individual trees and other landscape features.
- Farmers, can buy photographs showing the whole of their land holdings
- Householders, can see their home in the neighbourhood they live in.
- Archaeologists, Landscape Historians, Planners, Publicity Departments, Newspapers, Magazines and many more will find Cheshire’s aerial photographs invaluable.