Chester Market is as popular today as it ever was, with dozens of individual shops and stalls offering a diverse, eclectic mix of trades.
Amongst the interesting variety of trades you will find fashion, footwear, health and beauty, fabric, books, sweets, music and film, fancy dress, home and garden ware, beautiful hand-crafted jewellery and gifts and even a pet store.
- 6 Princess Street, Chester, CH1 2HH
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01244 973040
- Contact: Steve Smith
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday 8am to 5pm (except bank holidays)
- Christmas opening hours 2014 - we are also open on Sunday 7, Sunday 14 and Sunday 21 December between the hours of 11am and 4pm.
Our traders pride themselves not only on the quality of their produce but on their expertise, acquired in many cases from generations of trading - something that that you are unlikely to find in your average supermarket chain.
Do you have a unique selling product; looking to trade with no overheads; require a hub for online trading and looking for flexible trading days?
- Contact Chester market: casual stalls available from £5 per day