Chester Market is as popular today as it ever was, with dozens of individual shops and stalls offering a diverse, eclectic mix of trades.
Amongst the interesting variety of trades you will find fashion, footwear, health and beauty, fabric, books, sweets, music and film, fancy dress, home and garden ware, beautiful hand-crafted jewellery and gifts and even a pet store.
Where to find help
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01244 973040
- By post: 6 Princess Street, Chester, CH1 2HH
Chester market is open Monday to Saturday 8am to 5pm (except Bank Holidays).
Christmas opening hours
- Sunday 6, 13 and 20 December from 11 - 4pm: open
- 25 - 28 December and on 1 January 2016: closed
- 29 December: open
- Chester Market Car park lift: The lift has been closed for essential repair works with immediate effect. There is an alternative lift which takes you into The Forum reception area. Due to the buildings opening times this lift will only be in use from Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. Signage will be displayed as soon as possible which will direct customers to the alternative exit routes, which will be via the ramp access for the car park. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Small Business Day: Small Business Day takes place on Saturday 5 December and Chester market invites small businesses to trade free of charge. Register your interest with the Market Team.
Antique, collectables and vintage fayres
By popular demand Chester Market has introduced a weekly Antique, Collectables and Vintage event every Tuesday offering customers more choice and traders, opportunities to sell. Call Chester Market if you're interested in a stall.
Our traders pride themselves not only on the quality of their produce but on their expertise, acquired in many cases from generations of trading - something that that you are unlikely to find in your average supermarket chain.
Do you have a unique selling product; looking to trade with no overheads; require a hub for online trading and looking for flexible trading days?
- Contact Chester market: casual stalls available from £5 per day