Northwich has both a spacious retail market hall and a traditional outdoor covered market.
Both are as popular as ever, and comprise nearly 60 specialist shops and stalls all offering a vast array of trades catering for all needs and tastes.
The diversity of products and services offered makes it a wonderful place to shop and browse whilst also taking advantage of the expertise of dozens of independent traders.
- Location: Northwich Market, Market Hall, Apple Market Street, Northwich, CW95BB
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01606 48387
- Contact: Dave Dineley and Ray Wykes
- Opening hours: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday 9am to 4pm (except bank holidays)
- Christmas opening hours 2014 - our Indoor Market will be open from Thursday 18 to Saturday 20 December and both our Indoor and Outdoor Markets will be open from Monday 22 to Wednesday 24 December between the hours of 9am to 4pm
- We are open for Christmas late night shopping on Friday 12 December until 6.30pm
Among the wide variety of interesting trades and services you will find a butcher, local produce and eggs, cane furniture, hairdresser, mobile phones, make-up, hardware, DVDs, wedding accessories, jewellery, china and household goods, ladies fashion, collectables and much more.
There is also a convenient café area where you can rest after a hard day's shopping and enjoy a well deserved snack and drink.
Centrally located next to the shopping centre, it is a wonderful place to visit with plenty of car parking spaces within easy walking distance.
Do you have a unique selling product; looking to trade with no overheads; require a hub for online trading and looking for flexible trading days?
Contact Northwich Market: casual stalls available from £5 per day.