Winsford market is located right in the centre of town near to the ASDA superstore and there are plenty of car parking spaces nearby, making for a more relaxed and stress-free day's shopping.
Winsford market is completely indoors, consists of both shop units and traditional market stalls, and offers an interesting and eclectic mix of trades, ensuring that all tastes and needs are met.
- Location: Winsford Market, Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, CW7 1AH
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01606 552383
- Contact: Dave Dineley and Ray Wykes
- Opening hours: Monday, Thursday, Saturday 9am to 4pm (except bank holidays)
- Christmas opening hours 2014 - we are open from Monday 15 to Saturday 20 December and from Monday 22 to Wednesday 24 December between the hours of 9am to 4pm
- We are open for Christmas late night shopping on Thursday 11 December until 6.30pm
Among the variety of trades, you will find ladies fashion, locally made sweets, hardware, mobile phones, prams and nursery accessories, bed linen, shoes, children’s wear and toys, jewellery, electrical appliances, pet food, underwear, plants, crafts, collectables and much more.
In addition to this there are some excellent fruit and vegetable stalls, homemade cakes, a delicatessen selling everything from specialist cheese to sausage and a café area to sit and relax with a drink and a snack and soak up the authentic, buzzing atmosphere of a traditional and thriving market.