Great Boughton Library
Green Lane, Vicars Cross, Chester, CH3 5LB
- Email: libraries@cheshirewestandchester.
- Telephone: 01244 320709
- Fax: 01244 320709
- Disabled access guide for Great Boughton Library
|Monday||9.30am - 1pm, 2pm - 7pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am - 1pm, 2pm - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am - 1pm, 2pm - 5pm|
|Thursday||9.30am - 1pm, 2pm - 7pm|
|Friday||9.30am - 1pm, 2pm - 5pm|
|Saturday||9.30am - 1pm|
Beginners computer courses: Contact the library for details of the next course
- Coffee morning: Join us on the first Monday of the month during term time between 10am - 12pm. Enjoy homemade cakes, coffee or tea and conversation.
- Meet your PCSO: First Monday of the month, 10 - 11am. Drop in and talk to your PCSO about local issues.
- Reading group: Why not join our friendly reading group? The group meets at the library on first Tuesday of the month (no meeting in April) between 2pm - 3pm. Refreshments are provided.
- Scrabble club: Every two weeks, 9.30 - 11am. Term time only.
- Storytime: Under 5s every Wednesday during term time 2.30pm - 3pm.
- Knit 'n' Natter: Bring your own knitting along between 10am - 11am and enjoy tea, coffee, biscuits, a friendly chat and knitting!
- Meet your local Councillor: Come and discuss any issues. Third Saturday of the month 10.30am - 12pm.
Where is the library? How do I get there?
Directions - You will find Great Boughton Library in an eastern suburb of Chester known as Vicar’s Cross. The library is located on Green Lane, between the shops and Oldfield Primary School.
Public Transport - Chester City bus numbers 10, 21 and 35 stop immediately outside the library on Green Lane.
Parking - There is a car park at the rear of the library.