Witton Street, Northwich, CW9 5DR
Telephone: 01606 44221
Fax: 01606 48396
|Monday||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 7pm|
|Friday||9am - 7pm|
|Saturday||9am - 1pm|
- Wellbeing reading group: held every Monday at 2pm. Enjoy good stories and poems, join in with the discussion, or just listen. It’s sociable, friendly and stimulating. Download our Reading Group Leaflet (PDF, 298KB) for further information.
- Under 5s stories and rhymes: 11am - 11.30am - weekly.
- Lets Talk: a friendly group that runs every Tuesday at 2pm - 3.30pm. The group provides an opportunity for people who want to develop their spoken English. Gain confidence to speak English about everyday things (practical or social). Meet new people and learn together. Interested? Phone or pop in to Northwich Library. This is a free group. All ages are welcome.
- Baby bounce: 11am - 11.30am free singing and rhymes with your baby - suitable for babies 0-12 months.
- Northwich Library book lovers' group: Love books? Why not join our monthly drop in Book Group on the last Thursday of the month 11am - 12noon? There is no need to book a place - everyone welcome. An informal way to meet new people and chat about books.
- Crafts for children: during opening hours, adult supervision is required, charge of 50p.
Where is the library? How do I get there?
Directions - Northwich Library is in the main shopping area of the town centre. We are on a pedestrianised precinct up at the top end of Witton Street (Sainsburys end) near the Flower Shop and Penny Black Pub.
Public Transport - Nearest bus stop is at bus station on Watling Street about 5-10 minutes walk away from library. Northwich Railway Station is the nearest train station and is slightly out of town centre corner of Station Road and Manchester Road and will take about 10-15 minutes to reach on foot.
Parking - We do not have our own car park but Northwich has a number of free car parks all within easy reach of the library mainly at the back of the pedestrianised area off Leicester Street. You can also park at the Memorial Hall, on Watling Street and walk up.
Disabled Parking - There are disabled parking areas within easy reach of the library off Albion Road, which runs along behind the library.