Monitoring reports cover the period 1 April to 31 March for each year.
Housing land monitoring
The Housing land monitoring report for Cheshire West and Chester provides detailed information on the supply of housing land across the borough. The report includes information relating to annual completion rates, housing commitments and five year land supply.
- Housing land monitor - April 2013 (PDF, 813KB)
- Housing land monitor - September 2012 update (PDF, 683KB)
- Housing land monitor (Interim report) - 2011-2012 (PDF, 724KB)
- Housing land monitoring report 2010-2011 (PDF, 995KB)
- Housing land monitoring report 2009-2010 (PDF, 542KB)
- Housing land monitoring report 2008-2009 (PDF, 664KB)
The most up to date five year land supply calculation is now included in the draft SHLAA 2013.
Annual Monitoring Reports
These form part of the Local Plan. Each year, an Annual Monitoring Report and a Minerals and Waste Technical Report are produced.
- 2012 Annual Monitoring Report (PDF, 725KB) (it has not been possible to tag this document for technical reasons)
- 2011 Annual Monitoring Report (PDF, 940KB)
- 2010 Annual Monitoring Report (PDF, 838KB)
- Minerals and Waste Technical Report: 2009-2010 (PDF, 641KB)
- Minerals and Waste Technical Report 2010-2011 (PDF, 1.15MB)
To request monitoring reports produced prior to April 2009, email firstname.lastname@example.org