Cheshire West & Chester Council logo

Civil Parking Enforcement - Frequently Asked Questions

What if I think the PCN was issued incorrectly or unfairly?

You can contact us to challenge the PCN. We will consider your arguments and any evidence you provide to support your challenge, and write to you with our decision. If we believe the PCN was issued for valid reasons, but you are unhappy with the decision you have the right to appeal to an independent adjudication body Traffic Penalty Tribunal.