Cheshire West and Chester will offer the concessions listed below for the financial year 2015/2016 to permanent residents of the borough.
- Disabled persons railcard: £13
- English National Bus Pass: Free
- Senior Railcard discount
codes will enable residents to receive 20% off a Senior
Railcard (£24 instead of £30). Available from 1 February
Please note: A national issue has been identified which is stopping ticket machines from reading some ENCTS passes. If you believe the correct process has not been followed when you have travelled please contact the operator of the service in the first instance, their contact details should be located on the ticket issued to you when you travelled. Information from the ticket may also be requested to allow any necessary investigation so please ensure you have this to hand. Further information about how bus operators should handle your pass can be found in section nine of the document below.
- Published particulars of the Cheshire Boroughs concessionary travel scheme 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2016 (PDF, 87KB)
- Published particulars of the Cheshire Boroughs concessionary travel scheme 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2018 (PDF, 120KB)
- Fair Processing of the Cheshire Boroughs concessionary travel scheme 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2016 (PDF, 33KB)
Things to bring
At the time of application you will be required to provide:
- Proof of residence
- Proof of age/identity
- For disabled persons - proof of disability - acceptable forms of evidence are detailed on the application form.
- Bus passes - one passport size and quality photograph
- Railcards - appropriate payment
Please note fees and charges are correct at time of writing and may be subject to change.
Lost bus pass
If you find a lost bus pass please return to:
- Cheshire West and Chester Council, Concessionary Travel, 4 Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BE
If you have lost your bus pass, for further information or enquiries please contact the helpline on 01244 973353. Lines open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Cheshire West and Chester Council has a duty to protect the public funds it administers, for further information visit the privacy notice page on this website
Where to find help
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0300 123 7 025
You can also apply in person at any council office or at an iConnect kiosk.