Please note: A national issue has been identified which is stopping ticket machines from reading some ENCTS passes. If you believe the correct process has not been followed when you have travelled please contact the operator of the service in the first instance, their contact details should be located on the ticket issued to you when you travelled. Information from the ticket may also be requested to allow any necessary investigation so please ensure you have this to hand. Further information about how bus operators should handle your pass can be found in section nine of the document below.
- Published particulars of the Cheshire Boroughs concessionary travel scheme 1 April 2011 to 31 March 2014 with changes from 1 April 2013 (PDF, 79.5KB)
Cheshire West and Chester will offer the concessions listed below for the financial year 2013/2014 to permanent residents of the borough.
- English National Bus Pass: Free
- Taxi Vouchers: Issued to residents as an alternative to the bus pass
- Senior citizen railcard: £20
- Disabled persons railcard: £13
Where to find help
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0300 123 7 025
You can also apply in person at any council office.
Things to bring
At the time of application you will be required to provide:
- Proof of residence
- Proof of age/identity
- For disabled persons - proof of disability - acceptable forms of evidence are detailed on the application form.
- Bus passes and taxi vouchers - one passport size and quality photograph
- Railcards - appropriate payment
Please note fees and charges are correct at time of writing and may be subject to change.
Cheshire West and Chester Council has a duty to protect the public funds it administers, for further information visit the privacy notice page.