Cheshire West and Chester will offer the concessions listed below for the financial year 2013/2014 to permanent residents of the borough.
- English National Bus Pass: Free
- Taxi Vouchers: Issued to residents as an alternative to the bus pass
- Senior citizen railcard: £20
- Disabled persons railcard: £13
Where to find help
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0300 123 7 025
You can also apply in person at any council office listed below:
- Council Offices, 4 Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BE
- Council Offices, The Forum, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2HS
- Information Centre, 1 The Arcade, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 5AS
- Neston Library, Parkgate Road, Neston, Cheshire, CH64 6QE
- Princeway Health Centre, 2 Princeway, Frodsham, WA6 6PX
- Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 1AH
Things to bring
At the time of application you will be required to provide:
- Proof of residence
- Proof of age/identity
- For disabled persons - proof of disability - acceptable forms of evidence are detailed on the application form.
- Bus passes and taxi vouchers - one passport size and quality photograph
- Railcards - appropriate payment
Please note fees and charges are correct at time of writing and may be subject to change.
Cheshire West and Chester Council has a duty to protect the public funds it administers, for further information visit the privacy notice page.