Cheshire West & Chester Council logo

Waste and recycling

Woman and child recyclingWaste and recycling service

Please note: Unfortunately we are experiencing intermittent problems with the online calendar system. If you receive an error message then please try again later. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

You can deposit and recycle your own household waste at your nearest recycling centre.

Tell us if there is a problem with your bin collection - for example a missed collection.

Request removal of bulky or unwanted items from your property.

Find out what happens to your recycling.