Annual Report 2015
The Council's 2014/15 Annual Report provides an opportunity to reflect upon our sixth year and to review achievements across the Council including winning the Best Achieving Council in the Municipal Journal Awards 2015 and being highly commended in the Local Government Chronicle Council of the Year 2015 category. Over the past year we have continued to secure better outcomes for our residents by investing in prevention, helping and protecting vulnerable individuals and families, supporting economic growth and enabling local communities to solve local problems.
Local Authorities are measured in many ways to ensure that they deliver best value to the residents and continue to improve.
- Cheshire West and Chester Council - audit commission reports
- LSP Report of LAA 2009/10 3/4 Year Review February 2010 (PDF, 1.21MB)
- Executive Group Report February 2010 (PDF, 1.51MB)
- Corporate Scrutiny select panel report March 2010 (PDF, 107KB)
- Performance Data Quality Strategy (PDF, 648KB)
- LSP Report of LAA October 2009 (PDF, 981KB)
- Executive Group Report November 2009 (PDF, 268KB)
- Corporate Scrutiny Select Panel Report December 2009 (PDF, 484KB)