Current local plans
The current Adopted Local Plans are:
- Chester Please note Policy HO 1 (housing provision) expired on 12 May 2009.
- Ellesmere Port and Neston Please Note Policy H8 (School Site) expired on 27 September 2007.
- Vale Royal Please note Policies GS1 and H1 expired on 16 June 2009.
- Cheshire County Council - Structure Plan
- Cheshire County Council - Waste Local Plan
- Cheshire County Council - Minerals Local Plan
Copies of the Secretary of State's Saved Policy Directions letters for each plan can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplementary planning guidance and documents; development briefs; and village or town design statements also apply in certain areas of the borough:
- Chester supplementary policies and development briefs
- Ellesmere Port and Neston supplementary policies and development briefs
- Vale Royal supplementary policies and development briefs
- Village Design Statements (VDS)
Information on: the council's housing land supply; the Local Plan documents and policies; and minerals and waste technical information, is published each year in Monitoring Reports.