Current development plan
The current adopted Local Plans and made neighbourhood plans are:
Cheshire West and Chester Local Plan
- Cheshire West and Chester Local Plan (Part One) Strategic Policies - adopted on 29 January 2015
Former district and county Local Plans - retained policies
Following the adoption of the Local Plan (Part One) Strategic Policies on 29 January 2015, some policies in the former district and county Local Plans were retained, along with their supplementary guidance and documents, development briefs and village or town design statements.
- Ellesmere Port and Neston
- Vale Royal
- Cheshire Replacement Minerals Local Plan
- Cheshire Replacement Waste Local Plan
The policies in the Cheshire 2016: Structure Plan Alteration were revoked along with the Regional Spatial Strategy on 20 May 2013, so no longer apply.
- Tattenhall and District Neighbourhood Plan (PDF, 2.06MB) - made on 4 June 2014
- Winsford Neighbourhood Plan (7.69MB) - made on 19 November 2014
Interactive planning policy map
- Interactive Local Plan map - new Local Plan (Part One) allocations and made neighbourhood plan boundaries will be added as soon as possible.