Equality and diversity
We are committed to celebrating diversity and promoting equality in everything we do, to improve the quality of life for everyone living, working and visiting Cheshire West and Chester.
Where to find help
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01244 976008
- Textphone: 18001 01606 275757
- Post: Equality and Diversity Manager, Cheshire West and Chester Council, 58 Nicholas Street, Chester, CH1 2NP
- Policies, schemes and reports
- Report a hate crime
- Everybody In campaign
- Support groups and useful information
- Cheshire Equality Leads Forum (CELF)
Equality and the law
Guidance on all aspects of the Equality Act and how it affects you can be found on the Equality and Human Rights Commission website.