Annual Report 2013 - a year of achievements
The Council's Annual Report 2013 provides an opportunity to reflect upon our fourth year and to review achievements across the Council. It highlights the way in which the Council is significantly reshaping the way in which it delivers services to its residents, whilst keeping true to our priorities of Customer First, Best Practice and Value for Money, thereby protecting frontline services, especially to the most vulnerable. It also highlights additional capital investment that has been made in the areas identified as priorities by residents when we consulted them on our Capital Vision in 2010.
- Annual Report 2013 (PDF, 1MB we are unable to tag this document for accessibility due to technical problems)
Local Authorities are measured in many ways to ensure that they deliver best value to the residents and continue to improve.
- Cheshire West and Chester Council - audit commission reports
- LSP Report of LAA 2009/10 3/4 Year Review February 2010 (PDF, 1.21MB)
- Executive Group Report February 2010 (PDF, 1.51MB)
- Corporate Scrutiny select panel report March 2010 (PDF, 107KB)
- Performance Data Quality Strategy (PDF, 648KB)
- LSP Report of LAA October 2009 (PDF, 981KB)
- Executive Group Report November 2009 (PDF, 268KB)
- Corporate Scrutiny Select Panel Report December 2009 (PDF, 484KB)