Annual Report 2012 - moving to the next level
Taking a theme of being in the spotlight as we pilot how public services can be delivered more efficiently in the future, the Council's Annual Report 2012 provides an opportunity to reflect upon our third year and to review achievements across the Council, including our four key regeneration projects and those delivered with our partners and local communities; to capture our financial performance; and to set our values going forward.
Local Authorities are measured in many ways to ensure that they deliver best value to the residents and continue to improve.
- Cheshire West and Chester Council - audit commission reports
- LSP Report of LAA 2009/10 3/4 Year Review February 2010 (PDF, 1.21MB)
- Executive Group Report February 2010 (PDF, 1.51MB)
- Corporate Scrutiny select panel report March 2010 (PDF, 107KB)
- Performance Data Quality Strategy (PDF, 648KB)
- LSP Report of LAA October 2009 (PDF, 981KB)
- Executive Group Report November 2009 (PDF, 268KB)
- Corporate Scrutiny Select Panel Report December 2009 (PDF, 484KB)