Skip to main content

What if I am unhappy?

What if I am unhappy?
You can escalate your complaint online via your account or by logging a new complaint and providing your existing reference number.  Your complaint will be considered for escalation to stage 2 of our complaint process and you will be advised of our decision in writing.  You can refer your complaint to the relevant Ombudsman at any time although they would usually expect you to have exhausted our complaints processes first.
Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact