Skip to main content

How do I report a change of address?

How do I report a change of address?
If you have moved address you need to let us know. You can do this by completing the online form.

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.