Skip to main content

Can I request my personal information?

Can I request my personal information?
Yes. The Data Protection Legislation 2018 applies to personal data held by an organisation.  The Act allows people 12 years of age and over, to find out what personal information is held about them and why by making a Subject Access Request (SAR). You will need to provide us with your name and address as well as proof of ID.

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.