Skip to main content

How do I appeal my school place?

How do I appeal my school place?

Appeals must be in writing directly to the school. For community and voluntary schools, appeal forms need to be completed. All information can be found on the appeals guidance page on the website.

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.