Skip to main content

How do I cancel my child's transport?

How do I cancel my child's transport?

If your child is unable to attend school or transport is no longer required you will need to contact the Transport Commissioning Service as soon as possible by emailing:

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.