Skip to main content

Entertainment and alcohol licences

Information, application forms and guidance for entertainment licences are available below. Many applications can be made and paid for online through the secure Business Link website. Links to the electronic application forms (where applicable) can be found on this website

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.