Skip to main content

Highways related licences

In partnership with EUGO LogoInformation, application forms and guidance for highways related licences are available below. Many applications can be made and paid for online via the pages below. 

Further information

Share this page

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.