Skip to main content

Leisure and personal treatment licences

Information, application forms and guidance for leisure and personal licences are available on the website. Applications can be made and paid for online below.

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.