Testing for employers
Businesses are being asked to encourage their employees to get tested or collect tests from one of the following options. Employees will be able to take two boxes of tests home with them or four boxes if they are taking the tests for someone else in their home.
Please note, due to the significant increase in demand for home tests nationally, stocks of home test kits are currently limited.
- Participating pharmacies (currently 76 in west Cheshire).
- Order one box of tests online for home delivery.
- Get tested onsite at the two west Cheshire asymptomatic testing sites: Stanney Oaks Leisure Centre in Ellesmere Port and The Dingle Centre in Winsford. Before using the Lateral Flow Device Tests (LFD) tests at home, we would encourage employees to visit one of the above testing sites, so that they can be shown how to undertake a test correctly.
- Participating libraries: Northwich, Neston, Frodsham, Helsby, Tarvin, Tattenhall, Malpas and Ellesmere Port.
- The mobile library van which visits various locations across the borough. Employees can look up opening times and precise locations for all of the above using the NHS site finder. They can also enter their home or work postcode to find the sites most convenient for them to collect tests.