How you can help
Job opportunities for care and support workers
Join our army of care and support workers across the borough during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond
Local care providers across the borough are offering immediate work in the community to prepare for the temporary loss of critical workers as well as an increase in the demand placed on these services by vulnerable people over the coming weeks and months.
Depending on where you live, your experience, flexibility and willingness to travel, you will be working either in the community, visiting people in their own homes or in one of our residential care services, providing care and support to people who are unable to remain at home.
Types of roles
This could involve a range of activities to ensure people remain safe and well including providing personal care, assisting those with limited mobility and collecting food shopping or prescriptions.
Hours and pay
Jobs available range from part-time to full-time, day or evening and are open to people with or without previous experience as full training and equipment will be provided.
Rates of pay start from £9 an hour but you could be earning more than this depending on your experience and the type of role you undertake.
If successful, you will initially be recruited as a relief worker, but could potentially progress to a permanent role and would receive support with your development and career progression.
We are aware that the following care at home providers are currently recruiting, however there are a large number of registered care providers working across Cheshire West and Chester to support our most vulnerable residents who may also be recruiting at this time.
Details of all care providers in your local area can be found by visiting the Live Well website:
- Where: positions available immediately across Chester, Ellesmere Port, Winsford, Liverpool and surrounding areas
- Apply online
AMG Nursing and Care Services
- Where: positions available immediately across Chester, Neston, Ellesmere Port, Frodsham and Helsby
- Apply and more information: telephone 01244 347 200 or email email@example.com
- Where: positions available immediately across Ellesmere Port, Neston, Chester and surrounding areas
- Apply and more information: http://www.bluebirdcare.co.uk/cheshire-west-flintshire/careers
- Where: positions available immediately across Chester.
- Apply and more information: telephone 01244 403 146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Adada Care Services
- Where: positions available immediately across Ellesmere Port, Frodsham, Runcorn, Chester, Malpas and Wrexham
- Apply and more information: https://www.adadacareservices.co.uk/search-jobs/