Roving vaccination clinic
Are you aged five or over and haven't yet had your first vaccination against COVID-19 or do you know someone who falls into this group?
Walk-in vaccination clinics are available across the borough as part of the Living Well service, visiting different locations each week. Not all sites are open to children or young people under 16.
No appointment is necessary, you can just turn up.
Vaccine doses and eligibility:
- Anyone aged over five is eligible for a first dose and can have a second dose of the same vaccine, providing there is an 12-week gap between doses. This applies to anyone who turned five on or before 31 August 2022.
- Additional primary doses are available for people with (or who live with someone who has) a severely weakened immune system aged five years old and over.
- Booster doses are offered seasonally. When they are available they will be offered to people who are at increased risk from COVID-19. If you are eligible the NHS will contact you.
All clinics will run for as long as vaccine supplies last. You don't need to book an appointment in advance - just turn up on the day.
What you'll need to provide
You'll need to provide your:
- NHS Number (if you have it)
- Date of birth
- Email and/or phone number
Don’t know your NHS number?
Your NHS number is a 10-digit number, like 485 777 3456. It is on any letter you receive from the NHS or any prescription you have.
Alternatively, you can request your NHS number online.
You will be asked for your name, date of birth and postcode and will then receive a text, email or letter with your NHS number.
Other ways of booking your vaccination
Can't make it? You can book an appointment through the National Booking Service either online or by phoning 119.